What is Java script ?
If you have used Browsers for Internet Browsing, then you must have seen the option of Enable Java script. Then it must have come to your mind that what this Java script is and why it is necessary to enable it. Well, to understand it in simple words, we can say that Java Script is not the main programming language but it is a scripting language. It uses primarily in browsers and uses only with HTML or CSS. There are many features of this that we will learn in the next article.
The frameworks use most often are React JS, Angular JS, Create JS, jQuery, NodeJS etc
1. HTML used to define the content of web pages.
2. CSS use to specify the layout of web pages.
Well both these names are very swinging, those who create a doubt create a mind in their minds. Where this language primarily used on the basis of a scripting language, in HTML pages, Java a real programming language that used entirely in other work. Learning Java can be a bit daunting. It used to develop by Sun Microsystem in all those things where computing power was needed.
1. In your web browser’s menu, click on “Customize and control Google Chrome” and select “Settings”.
2. In the “Settings” section, click on “Show advanced settings …”.
3. Click on “Privacy” in the “Content settings.”
5. Then click on the “OK” button to close it.
6. Close the “Settings” tab.
7. Click on “Reload this page” button in your web browser where the page will be refreshed.
1. On the Web browser menu, click on the “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”.
2. Select “Internet Options” window on the “Security” tab.
3. Click on the “Security” tab on the “Custom level” button.
4. When the dialog window of “Security Settings – Internet Zone” is open, you will need to go to the “Scripting” section.
5. In the “Active Scripting” item, select “Enable”.
6. By doing so, a “Warning!” Window pops out in front of you asking, “Are you sure that you want to change this setting for this zone?” Select “Yes”.
7. Click on the “Internet Options” window to close it on the “OK” button.
8. Then click on the “Refresh” button on the web browser from which the page will refresh again.
1. In the address bar, type about: config and press Enter.
2. Click “I’ll be careful, I promise” if any warning message appears in front of you.
5. Click the “Reload current page” button on the web browser, from which you can refresh the page.
1. Click the Opera icon “Menu” and then “Settings”.
3. Click on the “Reload” button to refresh that page of the web browser.
1. In your web browser menu, click on “Edit” and select “Preferences”.
2. On the “Preferences” window, select the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reload the current page” button on the web browser, so that you can refresh the page.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Java Script
Like other computer languages, Java Script also has some advantages and disadvantages. Where it was previously limited to only a few tasks, nowadays it is used in many tasks.
Benefits of java script
2. Simplicity. Java Script is very easy to learn and also to implement together.
5. Server Load. Due to this being used in the client-side, its demand decreases in the website server.
6. Rich interfaces. Having drag, or drop components, or the slider, it provides a rich interface to your website.
Java script today
When I talk about the time now, these scripts are all in place – this is the most common use client-side scripting language. Java Script is written in HTML documents and it enables interactions in very unique ways with other web pages. For example, these are only Java Script that can automatically schedule appointments and play online games. Apart from this, new developments, such as Node.js, allow it to be used in server-side, similar APIs, such as HTML5, allows user media and other device features.
I hope you have this article in my java script . This is always my endeavor to give readers full information about the difference between Java and Java script, so that they do not need to find any other sites or internet in that context.
- What is Network Hub, its type and how Hubs works?
- Xiaomi India Number One in India’s Smartphone Market
- What Is Cloud Computing And Its Benefits?
- Xiaomi Launch Mi Home Security Camera
- How Does the Internet Actually Work?
- TRAI NEW RULES extend the deadline for TV users
- Sharing Internet Connection With Neighbor is Illegal
- Google Chrome Latest Version with security and great features
- Why 4G Is Not A Replacement For Your Home Broadband
- Jio GigaFiber broadband service
- TRAI’s Channel Selector and Channel Price List
Tagging Word: what is the hub, features of the hub,