Xiaomi India Number One in India’s Smartphone Market, OnePlus Forefront in Premium Smartphone
In the Indian smartphone market in 2018, China’s company Xiaomi India remained at the top with a market share of 28.9 percent. After this, with 22.4 percent South Korean brand Samsung and 10 percent stake, Vivo remained third. This information was given on Tuesday in a report by International Data Corporation (IDC).
IDC India, Associate Research Manager of Client Devices, Worship Joshi said, “In 2018, the premium smartphone market has surpassed all other price segments and increased 43.9% year-on-year basis, with onePlus leading in the price segment of 500 to 700 dollars. Therefore Samsung left behind Apple with its Galaxy S9 series.
Explain that the market remained in the fourth quarter and full year in the market. His market share in both periods was 28.9 percent. The most important thing in December quarter, Samsung’s share was 18.7 percent and 22.4 percent during the year. He is in second place.
The third place was Vivo whose share in December quarter was 9.7 percent and 10 percent during the year. OnePlus Phone is the best selling phone in the premium segment.
According to the report, online Focus brand’s share most important of the highest level was 38.4 percent in 2018 and 42.2 percent in the fourth quarter of 2018, therefore the annual increase in the offline medium was 6.7 percent and its growth rate was 5 percent in the fourth quarter.
- TRAI New Rule Television Subscribes Bill Increased
- TRAI NEW RULES extend the deadline for TV users
- Samsung Foldable Phone launched
- Understand Internet Speeds
- Sharing Internet Connection With Neighbor is Illegal
- Google Chrome Latest Version with security and great features
- Why 4G Is Not A Replacement For Your Home Broadband
- Jio GigaFiber broadband service
- TRAI’s Channel Selector and Channel Price List
Tagging Word: xiaomi india, xiaomi company, xiaomi mobile, redmi phone, mi phone, xiaomi redmi note, ,mi mobile,xiaomi india,mi redmi mobile